Monday, August 1, 2011

Need help? Try 211!

If you are at a loss as to where to find social services or other resources, calling 211 is a great place to start.  They offer referrals to housing, food assistance, child care, counseling, shelters, emergency assistance and much more with a simple phone call.  Visit for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment